Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Subsiding Smiles

I’m losing my sanity mom, do you still see me
These subsiding smiles are signs of bleeding
You’re not you anymore to regretting I am bound
I’m still lost mom, by you I have not been found
Slowly I can tell mom, you’re hurting deep inside
Laughing is all I’ve got to cover the tears I’ve cried
I think I am forgetting how it feels to show true joy
You used to make me stronger mom, and now you just destroy
You’re in the other room mom, sick out your head
I’m just in here thinking how I would be better off dead
I wish you took the time to look upon my eyes
Is that to much to ask mom? I just want you to hear my cries
Darkening my thoughts mom, to a point they should not reach
Lessons of a broken soul, but I’m missing you to teach
Living on this earth but going through a hell
No more future mom, only memories to tell
Hopefully you’ll change mom, back to what is you
I can’t stand the pressure, soon it will get through
All I want is for you to seethe place in my heart that died
Without you mom there’s nothing, that’s where my life subsides

Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment