Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Found Treasure

I found this poem and thought it was pretty cool. 
"Why do I fell this way when I think of you, is it love? I hope not because all my illusions of love would be shattered. Se say that love always hurt, other say it's wonderful. I've always been one of those who has always believed love was beautiful, but if this is love what a wasted dream. I don't understand is it me? Is it him? Is it life? When our paths crossed I thought only for a brief moment will the road be short. But, as we walked I saw that it was going to be a long one and with every fork that came I always seem to stay in step with you even though at times it seem like the best path to take I had just left behind. Am I following you or are we walking together. Am I walking to fast or maybe running. Tell me where does this path lead, do you know?"
I won't post the poets name but let her see what you guys think.

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of "the road not taken" by Robert Frost do you know if it was inspired by that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does have a sense of Robert Frost's poem but to be honest I do not know what inspired this poem. The writer will not say.

    ReplyDelete