Thursday, April 23, 2015

Down the bottle

What happens when all love is lost?
When your significant other breaks it off?
When they call it quits?
Would you still give a shit?
Would you try? 
Or just have a breakdown and cry? 
How about becoming an alcoholic
To drown in your own sorrow 
Stay in the house 
And never see the sun rise tomorrow 
Would you try and date again?
Your friends would say it's never too late man
So why not
Oh yes I forgot 
You are a drunk misfit 
Always diving into a bottle
When you can't fix a relationship
Go ahead give up 
And taste it 
Yum yum the liquor Is delicious
Makes me delirious
Makes my mind vicious
When making decisions 
Just a fucking little bit 
Wait it just hit me that I'm past rock bottom 
My head bobbing 
My head nodding
My head throbbing
Trying to comprehend 
What she's telling me
It doesn't make sense 
She says we were never meant to be 
With my drunk ass 
I thought she said
Come vent to me
So I vented and vented
Until I couldn't breathe 
Her heart took a dent 
From what I said 
But she doesn't understand 
That mine was ripped to shreds
From what she did...
-j3

Let show this artist how much we appreciate his work and his sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment